Hello, this is Team Mubeat.
The long-awaited "2022 Mubeat Awards""2022 Mubeat Awards" has begun!
Let us answer all of the questions you might have through this nifty FAQ!
1. What are the "2022 Mubeat Awards?"
"Mubeat Awards" are independent awards hosted solely by Mubeat, where global K-Pop fans can vote for their favorite artists.
Thanks to all of the love and support from Mubeat's international users, the fourth "Mubeat Awards" will be held this year!
2. When will the "2022 Mubeat Awards" be held?
It will be held from February 13th, 2023 (KST) to February 20th, 2023 (KST) only on the Mubeat app.
3. What benefits will the 1st place artist receive?
The winners for each category will receive both offline and online benefits related to ads!
Gangnam Station Media Pillar
Hongik University Station airport railroad transfer corridor Airport MULTI-VISION
Videos of each category's winner (20 seconds) will be played.
(*Further details will be announced soon)
Mubeat APP Advertisement
Home Feed YouTube MV Ads:
YouTube MV ads will play 20,000 times in total on Mubeat APP's Home Feed
The 2022 Mubeat Award winner's celebratory video will be played 100,000 times in total as a rewarded ad. Video ads can be found in Store > Watch video ads.
Mubeat users who are following the winning artists' channels will receive Beat Boxes for two weeks.
(* If an artist wins multiple awards, Beat Boxes will be available for a longer time.)
4. What voting categories are there?
There are eight categories in total!
5. How are the nominees and winners of the vote selected?
<Nominee Selection Criteria>
- Eligibility Period: 2022/01/01~2022/12/31
- Only artists who were active during the eligibility period can receive the awards. Releasing OSTs and project-based songs count as activity. Releasing albums from auditions and TV shows do not.
- The number of artist followers, views, and chart rankings in Mubeat will not be accumulated. Only data collected over the eligibility period will be used for the Awards.
- Overlapping artists will be removed.
*Artist of the Year
-The top 20 artists with the most Mubeat followers
*Song of the Year
-The Top 10 Mubeat Weekly Chart songs
- Songs that won the Show Music Core pre-voting and APP live voting will be included. If multiple songs from the same artist are in the candidate pool, the song that received the most votes will be used for the Awards.
*MV of the Year
-The Top 20 official MVs with the most views on Mubeat
*Best Rookie Artist
-Male/Female solo/group artists that have the top ten most followers on Mubeat and debuted during the eligibility period.
*Best Solo Artist
-The Top 10 male/female solo Artists with the most Mubeat followers
* Best Group Artist
-The Top 10 male/female groups with the most Mubeat followers
-Performance clips that received the most buzz will be selected based on a separate criterion that takes the Mubeat follower count and Mubeat chart into consideration.
-Artists of the month that Mubeat Labs have selected based on the Mubeat Real time charts, which show the power of international fans' love."
1. How can I vote?
Enter the Mubeat APP > Vote > Click on the artist you want to vote for in any ongoing 2022 Mubeat Awards category using your Heart Beats!
2. Is there a limit on voting?
No, there isn’t!
There is no limit in the number of categories, Heart Beats that can be used, or the times you can vote! Vote as much as you want with the Heart Beats you saved up :)
3. Do Mubeat Heart Beats have an expiration date?
Yes, they do.
Heart Beats expire after 90 days (KST) from the obtained date.
You can check the expiration date of the Heart Beats in My Page > Beats > Earned!
4. Can I vote using Star Beats?
No! Only Heart Beats can be used to vote in the Mubeat Awards.
5. How can I get my Voting Certificate?
Click on the medal icon in the top right corner of the page you voted in.
The certificate will include information on the total number of votes cast for the artist you voted most for.
6. Where can I check how many Heart Beats I have?
You can check your Heart Beats in My Page > Beats.
7. Where and when can I check the voting results?
The results of the votes will be available once the voting period ends. The results will be posted on the Mubeat app and website, so please look forward to it :)
8. I can’t sign up to Mubeat! How can I fix this issue?
Mubeat is currently constantly monitoring participation and activity related to voting.
However, during events with short voting periods, like the Mubeat awards, we experience issues with monitoring. So, we only allow whitelisted e-mail domains to be used for the sign-up process.
If you cannot sign up to Mubeat with your e-mail address, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that inquiries are answered on a first-come-first-served basis, which means we may require some time to get back to your inquiry.
So, if you have a social media account, we recommend you sign up to Mubeat using those accounts. :)
1. What are video ads? How many ads can I watch in one day?
Up to 15 video ads can be watched in a day. Click on Store > Get Beats > Watch video ads to watch them!
You can get three Heart Beats for watching one video ad!
(The video ad counter is reset at midnight (KST) every day. Please note that the reset time is in Korean Standard Time.)
2. Can I get Heart Beats from ad missions (beatmall, Tapjoy)?
Yes! You can get Heart Beats from mission ads, which can be found in Mubeat APP > Store > Participate in missions.
[Video Ad Issues]
Got any questions regarding video ads? Check the guide below!
And that was the 2022 Mubeat Awards FAQ guide!
If you still have any unanswered questions, send feedback or e-mails through the routes below. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!
(Send us the following information: Mubeat account information, a screenshot/video of the issue, country of residence, OS information, Mubeat version)
* If you send us detailed info through feedback and e-mails, we can help you out even more.
Team Mubeat out! See you next time!👋